Friday 7 December 2012

This Blog, Web Reputation and Safety Rating


Web Reputation and Safety for corfublues.blogspot.com:

Google Safebrowsing: Safe
Avg Antivirus Safe
Wot Raiting Excellent
SiteAdvisor n\a
Child Safety Excellent

 Google Safebrowsing: Safe

 Avg Antivirus Safe

 Wot Raiting Excellent

 SiteAdvisor n\a

 Child Safety Excellent



A view on blogging (from The Quercus Couch):

C.B: What do you think of eBooks, online writing, blogs etc? Are you involved in any online writing yourself?

K.A: No, I am not, but I have nothing against it. I can see the allure of being able to carry a library of e-books in a Kindle or iPad and online writing, especially blogging, has recently been very important for freedom of expression around the world. But I’m not personally a natural blogger (yet) – I wouldn’t know what to say and I am rather private. It is exhausting enough drawing from inside yourself to fill the pages of a novel – the thought of having to communicate widely every other day makes me feel a bit sapped.





No comments:

Post a Comment